Today is the last day for the Sephora VIB Event and I’ve got another great gift idea for ya’ll. It happens to be another lip kit. Lip collections are a pretty safe makeup gift, in my opinion. I feel like everyone loves a good lip gloss. The Sephora Give Me Some Lip Kit a fantastic score at $25 (a $90 value) that includes 6 high end lip products in a variety of finishes and pretty neutral colors. There is nothing in here that is too loud that it wouldn’t be appropriate for everyday wear. The kit includes:
– 0.10 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink
– 0.07 oz Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly
– 0.14 oz NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment
– 0.05 oz Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
– 0.10 oz Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in Glitzy
The Tarte product is actually a full size.
Here are swatches of the products as they come in the kit from left to right:
All of these products are high quality and the packaging itself makes the presentation fab as well. I mean, who doesn’t love rose gold?! It makes a perfect gift for a friend or a co-worker that you actually like! Get it!
Final Verdict: Give me THAT lip kit!!!
Good luck with all your holiday shopping!!!!